- This event has passed.
Advanced Training Workshop on WTO Trade Remedies
July 17, 2017 - July 19, 2017- Bogor
TPSA conducted an advanced training on WTO Trade Remedies on July 17–19, 2017 for officials from the Ministry of Trade of Indonesia, other government agencies, and private sector business associations involved in trade remedy issues. Agenda topics included the challenges and opportunities for trade defense in Indonesia, impact assessment of trade remedy measures, how to make legal arguments for trade defense, how to calculate normal value and dumping margins, select Indonesian trade remedy cases, and a discussion on how Indonesia can benefit from trade defense.
- Activity Brief: Indonesian Officials Better Equipped to Defend Against Unfair Trade Practices and Import Surges
- Presentation: Trade Defense in Indonesia: Challenges and Opportunities
- Presentation: General Impact Assessment of Trade Remedy Measures
- Presentation: Building a Strong Case: How to Make Legal Arguments for Trade Defence
- Presentation: Do the Maths: How to Calculate Normal Value and Dumping Margins
- Presentation: Selected Trade Remedy Cases
- Presentation: Selected Indonesian Trade Remedy Cases
- Handout: Presenters’ Profiles