- This event has passed.
Intern Report on Public-Private Consultation Shared with Indonesia’s Vice President
August 2, 2018
The report by TPSA intern Jessica Callista, Public–Private Consultation for Free Trade Agreement Negotiations in Canada and Indonesia, was shared with Jusuf Kalla, Vice President of Indonesia.
At the meeting (shown in the photo) were: (left to right)
- Mr. Sofjan Wanandi, Chief of Special Advisor team to the Vice President of Indonesia
- Mr. Adhi Lukman, Secretary General GAPMMI
- Ms. Jessica Callista, member of International Relations and Investment Committee for FTA at APINDO
- Ms. Liana Bratasida, Executive Director at APKI
- Mr. Jusuf Kalla, Vice President of Indonesia
- Ms. Shinta W. Kamdani, Vice Chairwoman for International Relations of KADIN
- Ms. Anne P. Sutanto, Vice President Director of PT Pan Brothers, Tbk.
- Mr. Wahyuni Bahar, the Head Committee for International Relations and Investment for FTA at APINDO
- Mr. Eddy Widjanarko, Chairman (National Board) at APRISINDO
- Ms. Sherly Susilo, International Relations and Investment Executive at APINDO