- This event has passed.
Introductory Training Workshop on WTO Trade Remedies
March 20, 2017 - March 22, 2017- Jakarta
TPSA conducted an introductory training on WTO Trade Remedies on March 20–22, 2017 for officials from the Ministry of Trade of Indonesia, other government agencies, and private sector business associations involved in trade remedy issues. Topics covered include an introduction on WTO trade remedies, (i.e., dumping and anti-dumping measures, subsidies and countervailing duties, and safeguards) as well as Canadian national legislation on trade remedies. Canada has long-standing experience and expertise in trade remedy domestic legislation and in dispute settlement.
- Activity Brief: Helping Indonesia to Protect Against Unfair Trade Practices and Import Surges
- Presentation: Introduction to Trade Remedies and Defense
- Presentation: Dumping and Antidumping Measures
- Presentation: Dumping and Antidumping Measures – Case Studies
- Presentation: Subsidies and Countervailing Measures
- Presentation: Canadian Anti-Dumping Legislation and Practices – Part 1
- Presentation: Canadian Anti-Dumping Legislation and Practices – Part 2
- Presentation: Surge of Imports and Safeguard Measures
- Presentation: Surge of Imports and Safeguard Measures – Case Studies