- This event has passed.
TPSA Releases Indonesia Gender and Trade Study
November 1, 2018- Jakarta
TPSA launches the report of its year-long gender and trade study today at the Hotel Le Meridien in Jakarta. The report, Opening the World of Trade to Women: How Gender Affects Trade Benefits for Indonesian SMEs provides an analysis of business-related and gender-based challenges faced by Indonesian women-owned SMEs in running their businesses and in exporting. It offers recommendations to Indonesian government, business associations, and cooperatives to help ensure that women-owned SMEs can participate effectively in domestic and international trade and benefit equitably with men from the opportunities created by trade.
- Activity Brief: TPSA Project Releases Report on Gender-Based Barriers to Trade for Women-Owned Indonesian SMEs
- Report: Opening the World of Trade to Women: How Gender Affects Trade Benefits for Indonesian SMEs
- Presentation: Report Key Findings and Recommendations
- Presentation: Report Methodology (available in Bahasa Indonesa only)
- Presentation: Response to Report Recommendation on Access to Finance for Women (available in Bahasa Indonesa only)
- Presentation: Women’s Resources and Roles in the Textile and Textile Products Industry in Indonesia
- Press Release