- This event has passed.
Training on International Trade Management (FITTskills)
August 7, 2017 - August 11, 2017
The Forum for International Trade Training (FITT) provided its final FITTskills international business training for participants from the Ministry of Trade. This training course focused on how to develop a global business plan for a company to capture its trade opportunities. The topics covered included:
- How to apply an understanding of key international trends in the development of a global strategy and international business plan
- How to determine the competitive advantages of a company in the global market and design a suitable corporate structure for international business success
- How to analyze factors that will ensure profitable entry into the import and export business
- An understanding of how corporate resources can be mobilized to capture qualified international business opportunities
- How to prepare an international business plan that will keep the company on track to attain corporate goals.