- This event has passed.
Workshop on Trade in Services Negotiations and Reforms Required for Indonesia
November 22, 2016 - November 23, 2016- Jakarta
The TPSA project organized a two-day workshop on services trade for government officials and private sector representatives in Jakarta. During the workshop, Indonesian, Canadian and other international speakers stressed out the opportunity for Indonesia to design a comprehensive strategy and coordinated vision toward trade in services. They also highlighted a number of difficulties faced by the Indonesian government in this regard.
- Activity Brief: Indonesia Identifies Opportunities and Challenges in Trade in Services
- Presentation: Overview of Global Trends in the Services Economy and Indonesia’s Negotiations on Trade in Services: Opportunities and Challenges
- Presentation: Global, Regional and Bilateral Trade in Services Negotiations and Reforms
- Presentation: Vietnam’s Participation in Global, Regional and Bilateral Services Negotiations
- Presentation: The Services in the Indonesian Economy and Reforms Required: A Comparison with Other Countries
- Presentation: Energy Services
- Presentation: Telecommunications Services
- Presentation: Distribution Services
- Presentation: Indonesia and Trade in Services Negotiations: A Private Sector Perspective
- Presentation: A Canadian Perspective on Services Trade Related Opportunities for Indonesia