- This event has passed.
Workshop Shares Learnings from the 11th WTO Ministerial Conference
April 27, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
TPSA held a workshop to share the knowledge and learnings from the 11th WTO Ministerial Conference (MC11) in Buenos Aires, Argentina in December 2017. TPSA supported four officials from the Ministry of Trade to attend MC11. These officials shared their observations of the negotiations progress and outcomes at MC11 in Buenos Aires, especially on fisheries subsidies, agriculture, services and e-commerce, and investment facilitation. The workshop increased the knowledge and understanding of participants on multilateral negotiations and their impact on Indonesia’s economy.
- Activity Brief: TPSA Supports Indonesia’s Participation in the World Trade Organization’s 11th Ministerial Conference in Buenos Aires
- Presentation: WTO After MC11: How Indonesia and Canada Should Position Themselves?
- Presentation: Rules Negotiations at WTO MC11: Fisheries Subsidies
- Presentation: WTO Agriculture Negotiations Before and After Buenos Aires: Implications for Indonesia
- Presentation: Services Negotiations at WTO MC11: Implications for Indonesia
- Presentation: Investment Facilitation Discussions Before and During the 11th Ministerial Conference in Buenos Aires: Opportunities and Challenges for Indonesia
- Presentation: What Else Happened at MC11?