- This event has passed.
Delegates to 10th-Annual WTO Ministerial Conference in Nairobi Share Learnings
December 22, 2015- Jakarta
On December 22, 2015, the three TPSA-sponsored participants at the 10th Annual WTO Ministerial Conference shared their experiences and learnings with their colleagues at the Ministry of Trade. The event was opened by Ibu Herliza, Director of the Trade in Services Division, DGITC. The three Indonesian participants and the TPSA Senior Trade Experts made the presentations on their specific topics to share their key learnings from the MC10 in Nairobi.
- Activity Brief: TPSA Project Sponsors Participants at the 10th WTO Ministerial Conference
- Presentation: Agricultural Trade Negotiations at Nairobi: Implications for Indonesia
- Presentation: NAMA Negotiations and Nairobi: Opportunities and Challenges
- Presentation: The Trade Facilitation Agreement (TFA), Nairobi and Beyond
- Presentation: Services Negotiations: Implications for Indonesia for a Post-Nairobi Learning Event